I’m very pleased to say that I’ve been awarded The Versatile Blogger award from PearlsNHeels!
- The rules are that you must post the award, and who nominated you for it on the post
- You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that really deserve to receive it
- Leave them a comment on their page to let them know that they have been nominated for this award
- Then post 7 Amazing things about yourself, what makes you and your blog special!
Here are my 15 nominees:
(I’ve tried to choose lesser known bloggers, as I feel we would benefit most from the award!)
I have also chosen a mixture of beauty, fashion and craft blogs!
In no particular order:
7 things about myself!
- I really love fashion and makeup, and hope to gain a career in the industry one day!
- I’m currently studying a degree in Classical Music Performance, of which I’ve hated every minute, and can’t wait to leave
- I love my dog Noopy more than anything, as well as my beautiful doggie Aldie-love who sadly died two years ago
- In the past year, I’ve overcome quite a lot of illness, and also lost 3 stone
- My blog name ‘Nelly and Noopy’ is actually both of Noopy’s names, sometimes we call him Noopy, and sometimes Nelly, because he is a silly boy!
- My christmas tradition is to buy a designer handbag in the boxing day sales. I queue up for Selfridges to open! (I know, I’m a bit mad!)
- I have a huge shoes, bags and clothes obsession, and I’m a shopaholic!
So there we go, there will be an outfit post up later today, but in the meantime, thankyou to all my current followers, and please follow me if you don’t already! (It means more than you will ever know!)